We were only a few steps past the door when we realized that we had found the perfect space in which to launch B4 Village. The only problem was that the top floor was in use for a few more months. We knew we didn’t want to walk away from this perfect space. When we proposed to get into the open first floor early and the landlord agreed, we were overjoyed!
We just couldn’t wait to get started!
So now it is August and we are in on the ground floor only for our first two months at 319 W. Ridge Pike in Limerick, PA. This gives us a chance to get things rolling and grow B4 Village in a sustainable way. At B4 Village we are all about sustainability. We love to ask the question: “What choices can we make in our parenting and for our families that are sustainable in every day living that still help us reach our future goals?”
Since our offerings are limited to our smaller space in the first few months, we are offering an amazing deal to families who are willing to take a chance on us before we are fully rolled out. We are calling this our “Founding Membership.”
Founding members will pay up front for a full year of membership, and, as a reward for their patience while we get fully locked and loaded, they get some swag and are locked in at a low price which is the equivalent of getting 4 months of membership for free.
This week we get things rolling with some of our basic support groups including:
- Tuesday “Crawlers and Cruisers” breastfeeding/chestfeeding support
- Wednesday Wear ’em Wednesday for babywearing support
- Thursday “Latching and Learning” for getting breastfeeding/chestfeeding off to a good start with your pre-crawling baby
- Friday “New Parent Adjustment” for parents who want to connect with other new/growing families who are also adjusting to adding a baby (breastfed, formula-fed, or combination fed) to their family.
- Saturday Get fit at B4 Village with a variety of prenatal and postnatal fitness classes available free to Gold level members or for a drop in rate.
Current individual services are:
- Massage hours on Wednesdays
- Personal training appointments available Monday and Saturday afternoons
- Individual consultation for Lactation, Birth Processing, The TummyTime!™ Method, and Babywearing, available by appointment through contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check in with us each week as we add add new groups, workshops and classes each week.
Infant massage and The TummyTime!™ Method classes are already on the schedule in August and September, along with Lamaze childbirth education classes. prenatal breastfeeding classes, and prenatal baby care classes. Depending on the chosen membership level, B4 Village members receive a 5% or 10% discount on classes. Toddler groups, exclusive pumping, babywearing workshops, prenatal yoga, and and baby-and-me yoga will be added to the schedule in the next week or so.
If you are not ready to take the plunge sight unseen, we totally understand. We offer a 1-week gold level trial B4 Village membership for new clients for $20, and we will have a code on our Facebook page to get a trial week for FREE in August or September. (Not on Facebook? contact us to get your discount code.)
We can’t wait to welcome you to B4 Village. See you soon!
-Molly Modica, Co-Founder and Vice President of B4 Village (she/her)